Wednesday, March 15, 2017

[Memoar] Dear Gita

Dear Gita,

I'm so sorry for looking you down in these past four months. I'm sorry for keep told you to be positive when the vibes was positively negative. I'm sorry for not listening to your heart. I'm sorry for always blaming you and thought it was all your faults.

I know, loving is hurts sometimes. Its because you did it right. Its okay to feeling hurts and pity. Its okay to crying out loud. Its okay to hear your heart cracking and bleeding at the same time. Its all okay. Wounds take time to heal. Embrace it.

When you finally has done with your 'crappy' things, promise me to get up. Forgiving is all you have to do. Calm down, I'm not gonna force you to forget. If someone had use their rights to broke your trust, then you have a rights to not forget their fault.

Be happy, Git.


Love,

Your logics

No comments:

Post a Comment